In order of appearance:
- Recreation of Henri Cartier-Bresson's “Behind the Gare Saint Lazare” in Lego
- A lego reconstruction of the famous photograph taken by Charles Ebbets
- A Lego recreation of Joe Rosenthal’s 1945 photograph “Raising the flag on Iwo Jima”. One of the most published photographs in history.
- A Lego version of Norman Potter’s 1954 photograph of Roger Bannister breaking the four-minute mile, completing the distance in 3 min 59.4 sec at Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, May 6, 1954.
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin on the surface of the Moon in 1969 - Photograph by Neil Armstrong
- V-J Day in Times Square, New York, August 14, 1945 (© Time Inc) by Alfred Eisenstaedt